© Clinvet. All rights reserved.
A unique licenced research facility offering solely cost-effective pre-clinical non-human primate research services to the Life Science Industry globally. Cynvivo is strategically based in Mauritius with direct access to SPF NHP, bred in an AAALAC accredited facility.
Provides data management and biostatistical services focusing exclusively on veterinary health. The team have significant CRO, Biometrics and CDISC experience, gained from working on studies of various phases and throughout an array of therapeutic areas.
Offers various highly specialized laboratory services for research purposes. The following services are offered:
- Serological testing and assay development (IFA and ELISA);
- Molecular testing and assay development (qPCR and PCR);
- Specialized molecular assay development;
- Genomic analysis of parasites;
- Gene expression profiling;
- Recombinant protein production in prokaryotic and eukaryotic hosts.
This site supports research on production animals with various housing options ranging from paddocks for grazing up to ABSL2+ with a maximum capacity of 70 bovine, 300 ovine/caprine, 400 swine or 250 poultry. The Kapiti research station (33,000 acres or 13,1350 hectares; including a laboratory for microbiology and parasitology) provides a unique setting for field studies in bovine, ovine, caprine & camels.